Careers & Volunteering
Staff Positions and Paid Internships
The O’Keeffe Museum has been named one of New Mexico’s Top Workplaces by the Albuquerque Journal! Check out our current openings below and come work for a top workplace in the state of New Mexico:
- Facilities and Safety Manager – Santa Fe
- Director of Learning and Engagement – Santa Fe
- Catalogue Raisonné Research Associate – Santa Fe
- Community Outreach Assistant – Santa Fe
- Security Specialist, Full Time – Santa Fe
- Security Specialist, Part Time – Abiquiu
At the O’Keeffe, the safety and wellbeing of our staff and visitors is our top priority. All staff and visitor operations align with CDC and state guidelines preventing the spread of COVID-19. O’Keeffe employees are NM Safe Certified in COVID Safe Practices and issued PPE.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US for any employer, without needing sponsorship.
The O’Keeffe is grateful for our volunteers who generously commit their time and expertise to advance our mission and work. Volunteers assist with special projects throughout the year to support the needs of departments and programs across the Museum. At this time, we are not accepting applications for new volunteers.